Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Winter Street Apartment: Roommate Wanted

I'm looking for a roommate to share my fabulous 2 bedroom apartment on Winter Street in Cambridge.

$900 /month (utilities included). Available May 26. Long- or short-term situations considered.

The bedroom for rent is furnished with a double bed, nightstand, shelving unit, and lamp.

There is room for a desk and/or dresser. The room has a large closet and a washer/dryer (shared) in an alcove.


The large sunny kitchen has all the amenities (dishwasher, disposal, gas stove, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, large fridge) and would be all yours -- I never cook and am rarely home at meal time.


The living room has a large HDTV with cable and Tivo service.


The location is ideal -- a 6 minute walk to the Lechmere T-Stop (green line), 25 minute walk to Kendall Square, 10 minute bus ride (bus #69) to Harvard Square. Easy access to Rt. 93 and Rt. 1.

I am a 32-year-old professional with a son and husband living in another state. I only live at the apartment a few days a week while I am working in downtown Boston.

Please email me for more information if you are interested.